SOMEBODY ELSE’S MAN

Essence® bestselling author Daaimah S. Poole brings you the sizzling tale of two ex-best friends who can’t forgive, won’t forget…and will find out what matters most…

Nicole Edwards has a married man habit that she just can’t kick.

However, nothing can break up her longtime friendship with her best friend Tia. But when a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity comes along, Tia takes her new boyfriend’s advice to sue Nicole’s mother after a car accident.

Now Tia has a new home in South Carolina… and one furious ex-friend out to grab some of the good life for herself. And when wealthy businessman Dre starts burning up her sheets, Nicole sees a future as sparkling as the engagement ring she’s expecting… …until Tia turns up broke, with a new baby in tow…and news that Dre isn’t the man he seems.

And between lies, lust, and betrayal, Nicole must gamble on whom to believe, what she really wants—and a choice that may cost her everything…

Comments

Comments

1. Nina says:

I got the book on Saturday and I have to say it was really good (so good I couldn’t stop reading and it was like 2 A.M and my hubby was like hey you not going sleep) , this is my first book from you and I think I will order the other ones..

2. VALENCIA says:

THIS IS ALSO MY FIRST BOOK FROM U BUT IT WAS A REALLY GREAT READER I FINISHED THE BOOK IN ONE DAY IT WAS SO GOOD, I LOOK FORWARD TO READING MORE OF YOUR BOOKS

3. Fly Gurl says:

I received the book someone’s else man as a gift and I noticed on the back cover of the books overview stated Nicole and Kia were kind of the main characters. When I began to read the book it went in depth about Nichole and Tia (not a Kia). I was just wondering if that was a typo or was the real character supposed to be Kia or Tia. Other than that the book was great!!!!

4. jade says:

I THOUGHT IT WAS A GREAT BOOK AND I WAS THINKING THERE SHOULD BE A SEQUEL.

5. chy-chy baby says:

i read this book in 1 day it was so interesting i couldn’t put it down. to be honest when i seen the title my first thought was that the book wouldn’t be that interesting just thought that it would be some greedy girls on some baby mama drama. I’m glad i gave it a chance bcuz this book was crazy. this was my first time reading 1 of your books and i noticed that you used very vivid descriptions and they painted pictures in my mind. i look 4ward 2 reading any other books you have written in hopes that they are as wonderful as this 1 (i bet they are). i understand how hard it is 2 find sum1 that really cares for you and your well being. I LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. NdVines says:

Hello Ms.Poole. this was my 1st time reading 1 of your books.Im a bookclub member n we read alot of books n I cnt say they were ALL good.But I must say it was a page turner.I really njoy the the characters.it just seem so real.my Grandma always say never judge a book by its cover.bcuz i thought it was going 2 b WILD like with back stabbin,lyin cheatin etc. but it was just RIGHT.i just finished it n I wanted you to kno you did your thang. it was so good i was readin pages @ the light. so with that said keep doing what your DOING.God bless you n keep on writtin n I will keep on readin.

7. I bought the book because it looked like a page turner. I’m really not into going outside of my usual authors Eric Omar or Zane sometimes Terri but the cover really caught my eye. I fell into the book immediately and enjoyed it. My only problem was I got to the last two chapters of the book and somebody stole the book from me. I really support you as an author and may purchase other books that you have written, but I’m goin crazy cause I don’t know how it ended. I want to know how the weddin went and did her and her best friend ever work things out. I’m so upset. I have been lookin every where for the book so I can camp out in the store and finish the book but I cant find it no where.

8. smiles says:

I would like to take the time to let you know how much I enjoyed this book. I work and go to school and do not have time to read. I was able to listen to your book on CD. I did listen for the whole 8 hrs and waiting to listen to more. Keep up the good work.